Sunday 3 March 2013

Bill's Brazil

Hi,

It's great to be in Brazil!  But first I'd like you to meet our friends Rudhi and Bernadette.  These guys look after us twice a day and they are always dressing me in a different hat or sunglasses - or putting me somewhere Paul and Candy can't find me.  They're very cheeky!

Bernadette, me and Rudhi
Me and Rudhi


But back to Brazil...

I had a special day out - and what is more Brazil than the Cristo Redentor!

Here's me on the escalator to the viewing platform 



And the money shots!!!





1 comment:

  1. quelle surprise! le bateau doit employer deux personnes pour livrer du vin à la cabine de Candy et Paul.

    Je pense que ce qui peut expliquer pourquoi ils ne peuvent pas vous trouver le matin ou ils oublient parfois de vous faire sortir quelques jours.

    ReplyDelete