Saturday 16 March 2013

Bill's ordeal at Devil's Island!

The sea conditions were too rough for the humans to go on the tender but the French officials finally caught up with me and locked me away.

Tender with rough seas


But like Papillon I escaped! This picture is just after Paul and Candy pulled me back on board the Mariner.

Escaped from Devil's Island!

You can see Devil's Island in the distance, and it was a difficult swim with the strong current and all the sharks, but I made it!

Devil's Island


Also, here's a picture of me at the last lifeboat drill.  They refuse to make a jacket for me so I have to share Paul's.

Lifeboat drill

3 comments:

  1. Bill, ce sont les gendarmes qui veulent vous arrêter pour?

    Manque d'hygiène (je ne pense pas que c'est illégal en France)
    l'invention des boissons aromatisées à base de viande
    karaoké?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Bill. It's shocking how some people treat celebrities. They make child size life vests, why not Bill-sized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. je suis d'accord que le bateaux de ne pas faire le gilet de sauvetage pour le celebrite, parce que ils auraient besoin un autre (plus grande) pour leur ego.

    ReplyDelete