Saturday 16 February 2013

A quick catch - up from Bill

Hi everyone!

We are in Montevideo again after a couple of days at the Iguazu Falls - they forgot to include me in the tour - mean, huh?.
I've attached a couple of shots from the last time we were here in the land of meat as. Roger and Susan, our neighbours and my new friends are in the blue and green tops.

Me with Roger and Susan - awaiting MEAT!















You can see that I'm in one of the kitchens.  I had to supervise the great chilli cook - off and add the secret ingredient. We didn't win but it was really good fun.  

'Secret' ingredient in the chilli cook-off


After all the action I relaxed with a drink on the balcony. 















Well, it's time to go ashore again for some more meaty substances cooked over red hot coals, so I'll write again soon.

Bill

4 comments:

  1. vous n'avez pas me tromper Bill, je pense de vous sourire heureux que vous avez séjournee sur le bateau.

    Vous connaissez lexpression "Quand Le chat n'est pas las les souris dansent". De sorte que faisiez-vous?

    des potins en haut et en bas??

    les Amours ancillaries??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would listen to goss or have a clandestine affair with a blue, bug eyed extraterrestrial????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James Tiberius Kirk

      Delete
    2. Who ??? I know one american who would ...

      Delete