Tuesday 8 January 2013

Cruising at last!

We're finally underway, and we had a great dinner in the steakhouse, Prime 7. After dinner we had our first Mojitos while listening to music from a very entertaining trio. It has been a little strange having food and drink, then just getting up and leaving without giving money to anyone! So far I'm thinking that I'm in heaven.
Our good friend Bill from the French TV show Le Big Dil is travelling with us and will be appearing in many photos along the way.

5 comments:

  1. Hi there - what's the weather like? Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  2. see the cleaners left the vegemite alone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill appris à sourire pour la caméra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be sailing away on the Pacific Jewel 19 Jan. There will be heaps of Big Dil(l)s aboard I am sure. Looking forward to living my life vicariously through yours for a few months. Enjoy! Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waiting with abated breath for next instalment. Bet B.

    ReplyDelete